We are seeking a full-time SEO Specialist. This individual will be compensated well for their experience.
The right individual will be familiar with the following:
- Maintain and influence Amazon Seller Central/Vendor Central
- Expert in PPC, AMS, Best Deals of the Day, and Email Marketing
- Excel/ Google Sheets
- Must have experience with technical writing- can explain technical information so that it can be understood by an average user.
- An experienced SEO Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- An experienced SEO Specialist who will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website.
- An experienced SEO Specialist who can conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- An experienced SEO Specialist who has in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- An experienced SEO Specialist who understands that the world of SEO is an ever-changing landscape that is continuously evolving
- Leading the team
- Demonstatble results from the last 12 months
- A good understanding of connected social platforms and their impact on SEO
- Remote working option
- Paid 4-week leave per year